- Psychiatric Assessment, Screenings, and Diagnosis
- Individual, Group, and Family Therapy
- Family Psychoeducation
- Group Psychoeducation/Therapy- (i.e., skill-building, learning coping skills, self-esteem, anger management, and appropriate use of recreation)
- Medication Consultation-Referral
- Community Networking-Referrals
- Crisis Intervention
- Our staff also provides intensive case management that can include community and home interventions if warranted from a clinical perspective.
What To Expect
- During the assessment process, a team member will ask you several questions about your behaviors and moods over a specified period. It is essential to have an open conversation to ensure you are receiving appropriate care. Our trained professional staff uses various screenings and other diagnostic procedures to identify potential cognitive and behavioral problems early before becoming severe and more difficult to treat.
- Whether you're looking to address mental health/substance use issues ranging from depression and anxiety to grief or coping with trauma and more, Pathways to Well-Being is here to support you on your journey to wellness and recovery.